Avalere Health invites members of the media to browse our latest spotlights, news releases and research reports. We welcome media inquiries. Please contact Erica Garland on behalf of Avalere Health at 202.745.5119 or email@example.com.
- 05.13.13Dig Deeper / Rx Costs
Read Avalere research cited in the Associated Press on the economics of cancer patients abandoning their oral oncolytic prescriptions.
- 05.13.13Dig Deeper / Biosimilars
Join Gillian Woollett May 21 for a panel discussion at the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy meeting.
- 05.07.13Prepare Yourself / ACOs for End Stage Renal Disease
Join Eric Hammelman on May 16 at McGuire Woods Symposium on Business and Legal Issues in Dialysis and Nephrology.
- 05.06.13Know the Trends / Specialty Pharmacy
Join Leigh Ann Bruhn at Armada on May 9 and learn how specialty drug management is changing.
- 05.03.13Adapt Your Approach / Data-Driven Strategy
Learn about innovative uses of data analytics from Dan Mendelson May 7 at Pharmaceutical Management Science Association's annual conference.
- 04.30.13Build Your Strategy / Health Insurance Exchanges
Join Avalere experts Caroline Pearson and John Kaelin at the Health Insurance Exchange Summit May 2-3.
- 04.30.13Follow the Data / Tracking the Impact of Infection
Edward Drozd presents on Clostridium Difficile infections and Medicare spending and health outcomes on May 3 at American Geriatrics Society.
- 04.29.13Follow the Data: Redefining Value in Post-Acute Care
Our infographic shows how skilled nursing facilities can use data from Avalere Vantage CPS to prove value to hospitals and payers.
- 04.29.13Broaden Your View / Agreeing on Value for Money
Watch a panel of healthcare leaders discuss the future of innovation on BioCentury TV.
- 04.19.13Anticipate Change / Outlook for 2013 Supply Chain
Join Erik Johnson April 30 at a Healthcare Industry Supply Chain Institute webinar on the impact of new payment reforms on the hospital industry.
- 04.10.13Prepare for Market Changes / Payment Reforms and Hospitals
To mitigate risk and demonstrate value, hospitals must understand what happens to patients after discharge, Avalere experts write in Premier Economic Outlook.
- 04.10.13Dig Deeper / Biologics
Join Avalere's Gillian Woollett April 26 for a panel on naming at Biosimilar Medicines EGA International Symposium.
- 04.09.13Position Yourself / Strategies for Skilled Nursing Facilities
Join Dan Mendelson, Anne Tumlinson and Eric Hammelman at LTC 100 on April 14-15 and learn about the latest trends facing SNFs and how you can minimize reimbursement risk through scenario simulation.
- 04.09.13Prepare Yourself / The Future of Diagnostics
Join Lakshman Ramamurthy on April 25 at the DxMA Global Marketing Summit and learn about the impact of new coding on reimbursement.
- 04.09.13Think Globally / Using CER to Address Outcome Disparities
Listen to Kathy Hughes preview what she will cover in her May 20th ISPOR panel discussion.
- 04.01.13Adapt Your Approach / Specialty Pharmacy
Join Avalere experts at the NASP/AMCP Specialty Pharmacy conference April 2 and 3.
- 04.01.13Know the Trends / Specialty Drugs
Join Lauren Barnes at AMCP on April 4 and learn how specialty drug management is changing.
- 04.01.13Take a Closer Look / Essential Health Benefits
Join Bonnie Washington at AMCP on April 4 to learn about the implications of EHB requirements for pharmacy benefits.
- 04.01.13Anticipate Change / Payment and Delivery Reforms
Join Dan Mendelson at the Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists on April 8 and learn about the impact of health care reform on the physician specialist.
- 03.25.13Learn the Trends / Specialty Drugs
Join Avalere experts at PCMA Specialty Pharmacy Business Forum March 26-28.
- 03.20.13Look Closer / Evolving FDA and CMS Policy
Avalere takes a closer look at the downstream implications of FDA changes to the Investigational Device Exemption.
- 03.19.13Follow the Data / Long Term Care Financing
New analysis compares implications of voluntary and mandatory enrollment approaches to insurance coverage for long term services and supports.
- 03.06.13Broaden Your Perspective
Get your FDA/CMS Parallel Review questions answered from Lakshman Ramamurthy at a free webinar on Mar. 20
- 03.06.13Broaden Your Perspective /A Multi-stakeholder Vision for Innovation
This paper, a result of a stakeholder dialogue convened by Avalere, outlines a collaborative approach to sustaining future innovation in a healthcare system increasingly aligning around value.
- 03.04.13Dig Deeper Into the Data
Read Avalere analysis of severe mental illness in Medicare, compiled for The Scan Foundation.
- 02.26.13Prepare for Market Changes
Join Gillian Woollett's talk on biosimilar biologic products at the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics conference on Mar. 7.
- 02.25.13340B Program / Avalere Podcast
Need to brush up on the 340B program? Listen to Avalere's Eric Hammelman discuss the state of the discount program.
- 02.15.13Navigate the Evolving Medicaid Landscape for Specialty Drugs
Read Avalere research on how state Medicaid programs are changing their reimbursement systems and the implications of these proposed changes to specialty drugs.
- 02.08.13Understanding The New Customer
Join Dan Mendelson at Pinsonault Managed Markets Summit on Feb. 26 as he discusses what the new integrated buyer looks like and wants.
- 02.06.13Tracking Pharmaceutical and Hospital Market Trends
Hear from Lauren Barnes on Feb. 6 at the 2013 Healthcare Supply Chain Association Forum.
- 02.04.13Optimize Health Decision-Making
Learn about evidence-based medicine from Kristi Mitchell on Feb. 4 at AcademyHealth's National Health Policy Conference.
- 02.04.13Navigating the Changing Payer Landscape
Watch Lauren Barnes at Biotech Showcase discuss how biospecialty companies should adapt to new payer trends.
- 02.01.13Prepare for Changes in Healthcare
Watch Dan Mendelson discuss the future of Medicare on BioCenturyTV
- 01.29.13Transforming Advanced Care
Learn about innovative advanced care management models from Dan Mendelson on Jan. 29 at the National Summit on Advanced Illness Care.
- 01.28.13Covenant Care, LLC Joins Avalere Vantage Care Positioning Systemô Program
The post-acute care provider will use Vantage CPS for their care coordination efforts. Read more.
- 01.23.13Top Medical Device Issues in 2013
Read Avalere experts' take on the most pressing issues facing Medical device manufacturers, featured inBloomberg BNA's Medical Devices Law & Industry Report.
- 01.14.13Top 10 Medicare Issues in 2013
Read Avalere experts' take on the most pressing issues facing Medicare in the coming year, featured in Bloomberg BNA's Medicare Report.
- 01.09.13Analysis: Cost-Effectiveness of Localized Prostate Cancer Therapy
Read our analysis of surgical and radiation therapy interventions for localized prostate cancer published in BJU International.
- 01.06.13Avalere at Biotech Showcase Jan. 8 and 9
Join Lauren Barnes and Brenda Honeycutt on sessions to prepare for the future of oncology reimbursement and evolving demands for evidence.
- 01.02.13Infographic: Opportunities Exist to Increase System-Level Research
An Avalere analysis found that while an overwhelming majority of federally-funded CER research focuses on therapeutic-specific interventions, there is a need for additional system-levels research.